Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream - Review






It is one of the most hyped about products in the blogosphere :) I received the star duo recently and i could not wait to start testing the products out.
Ginvera is a Singapore-based brand mostly known for its whitening range of skincare products, often infused with green tea-based ingredients designed to appeal to the Asian market. Their most popular products include, the Green Tea Marvel Gel, which is an exfoliator in gel form, as well as the BB cream which i am going to review for you all today :)

This BB cream boasts of the following: 
Natural and flawless coverage for all skin tones 
Oil-control and a natural matte finish 
Essential nutrients to revitalise skin 
All day hydration 
SPF30.PA++ to protect against UV rays and free radicals 
helps reduce the formations of wrinkles and lines 
A long lasting formula 

My first impression of this product is that the formula was quite runny but due to this thin texture it is very easily blended and it absorbed quickly. It left a fresh dewy finish but pleasingly didn't cling to any of the drier parts of my complexion. The shade suited me well as it wasn't dark or ashy at all. 
It gives a light-medium coverage and it is easily buildable too. This lasts quite long and it comfortably lasted a full day and I didn't need to retouch with powder.
Overall I am very impressed.  I would like to invest in the full sized tube in the near future to see how it performs over a long-term period and may even be tempted to try a couple more products from the company.

All Ginvera products are distributed in the UK by a company called Janiro and you can get them here
For a 25ml it is priced at £18 and for a new bigger size (40ml) it is priced at £26
If you haven't guessed already, i have joined the bandwagon of this hype. It is truly an amazing product and it lives up to it's expectations. I have a review of the gel coming up next!

Have you tried this BB cream before? What are your thoughts? Comment below ^^



6 comments:

  1. I love it too. One of the best bases in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bettina ^^ am sure it will be hard to find someone who doesn't love it hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this before but it does sound nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ChrissyAi you must give it a try :) ^^ request a sample and see how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this!! i'm going to be buying it, followed xx

    tashfacee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @tash :) glad you like it too! i cannot express how good this product is! thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara