Friday, 3 May 2013

Dirty Works Power Berry Detox Mask - Review




Detox Mask*

 Yes, It is another product review from the same brand... I think i have an obsession with this skin care brand. So far i have not seen any fault in any of products and they all look super cute! with the bubblegum pink and sky blue packaging.
This mask is totally different. The previous mask was a cream based mask and this one is clay. To me this is a proper mask because clay happens to have more beneficial properties.
Once opened the tube smells nothing of berry goodness and i cannot detect any peculiar scent that the clay may have. 
The mask is made up of a lovely concoction which includes blueberries, willow bark, green clay and kaolin.
With these ingredients combined it is said that it cleanses and draws out the impurities.
Applying the mask was easy and boy did this start to dry quick. It is recommended to keep the mask on for 10 minutes which was fine because i passed the time by reading other blogs and pulling funny faces.
I thought that removing the mask will require effort and alot of time but removing it was as easy as applying it. Using a dampened face cloth i removed the mask slowly in circular movements and there it was... My skin looked renewed and it glowed like the moon in a very dark night. I found that this mask gave my skin a better, more noticeable glow. Even better than the previous mask i reviewed. My skin also felt very smooth and the surface of my skin didn't have any small bumps (imperfections,small spots... you get the idea)
I know i will be using this weekly because it not only renews your skin but it is also great for when you need a little TLC.
Again the price does not do justice to the product because it is a fabulous product which has no flaws.
I really recommend this mask :) 
Check out the mask >> here

10 comments:

  1. I just bought this the other day and love it works really good and not to pricey either :-) great review x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog on the first friday blog hop and just started following you on google friend connect. I have not used a face mask in ages. Now I want to have a spa day!

    Ashley @ http://downsizingashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to give this a try! I'm visiting from I Don't Go to the Gym blog hop!

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems a very cute product!
    What about following each other through GFC and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
    Xxx


    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Krystel that's awesome! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ashley Thank you! ^^ I think everyone deserves to have a spa treatment once in a while :) and often too! do try this product out though :) it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Natasha I deffo recommend this! :) That's great! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Carolyne it sure is ^^ sure of course!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review zara! I was in sainsburys today before work and decided to jot a few of their offers down on skincare and search up reviews for this! this looks brilliant for under £4! (atm)
    The Blushing Giraffe | The Bloglovin'
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @iqra aww thank you! I have collected so much from this brand, i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara