Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Betrousse Glitz and Glamour Box* - Initial Reaction




I was just recently sent another Betrousse box and I could not wait to dive in and see the products that came inside the box that is entitled 'Glitz and Glamour' My box arrived quite late because of a logistic issue (did anyone else's box arrive late?) but all in all I am glad that it did arrive (finally) so let's see what I got in this box...


  JĀSÖN Rosewater & Chamomile Normalizing Shampoo (£7.29 for 255ml)

I have never tried a JĀSÖN product before,This shampoo is paraben free, and it is suitable for all hair types. It uses rosewater and chamomile to help balance the scalp's PH levels and removes residue without stripping or drying the hair out. Seems to be a good shampoo. 



Benta Berry G-1 Exfoliating Facial Cleanser (£14 for 30ml)

Another brand I have not yet tried, A facial cleanser that is for both genders, It states that this G-1 treatment is enriched with the Benta Berry regulating exfoliating complex and combines the botamix (burdock, jasmine and mandarin) with white dead-nettle and zinc pidolate to control excess sebum and purify skin. With this combined action, it removes impurities and dead skin cells using the exfoliating properties of ground apricot seeds. Quite a pricey lil product so my expectations for this is sky high.


Fair Naturally Mango & Safflower Body Moisturiser (£3.99 for 200ml)

Haven't heard of this brand before but they're made in the UK and use fairtrade ingredients which is always good. The scent is light and pleasant, plus it absorbs into the skin quickly, so I'll look forward to using this. It states that it deeply nourishes and moisturises your skin with a luxurious Mango & Safflower Body Moisturiser, made with Fairtrade Mango Extract & Cane Sugar, which are known for their conditioning and moisturising properties. This subtle body moisturiser leaves your skin feeling irresistibly soft, smooth and nourished.


Makebelieve Shimmer Lip Gloss (£10 for 15ml)

My first impressions when I saw this I was like WOAH! talk about a super glitzy gloss, I liked the nude shade which is very me. The product states that enhance your tan with shimmer, an indulgent moisturising lip-gloss for a luscious pout with a hint of shimmer.



Tulecos Tonifying Oil (£33 for 50ml)

Lastly a Tonifying oil for your feet, packaged in a luxe bottle with a pump, this is 100% natural and 95.49% organic. It has a strong peppermint scent and does not feel greasy at all. There are two products from this brand, you either get a relaxing oil or a tonifying oil. The product states that this 100% natural concentrated massage oil tonifies the skin with purifying Peppermint, Tree tree, Lavender Juniper and Orange organic essential oils properties while other vegetable oils in this formula nourish, moisturise and soften your feet.
I think that this has been the best box out of all of the previous Betrousse boxes that I had recieved because I would actually use every single product and there isn't that disappointing factor where one product would not suit me.

Betrousse Glitz and Glamour box £10 + p&p*
Available to buy at only £10 instead of a £70 value, worth it?? I definitely think so!! Check it out here. Have you recieved this box? What did you think of the contents? Comment below! ^^

5 comments:

  1. ouu i like the sound of this box... the products are things i've never seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of this box xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Steph :) it sure is a good box compared to other monthly ones :) have you checked out the site?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @beautyqueenuk :) have you recieved any betrousse boxes before?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just downloaded iStripper, so I can have the sexiest virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara