Thursday, 23 May 2013

Benta Berry G-1 Exfoliating Facial Cleanser* - Review






Monochromatic madness! Benta Berry is a French skincare company and the ingredients are sourced from all over the world to achieve a 100% effectiveness (based on ancestral traditions of each country) this brand is also designed and targeted towards the youth, say between the ages of 12 - 24.
This is my product from Benta Berry and was excited to see how it would perform since it did say all of this...
A creamy gel exfoliator that gives pores a deep cleaning while leaving skin’s natural defense barrier intact. It contains burdock, which, when combined with jasmine, mandarin and dead nettle calms and clears skin. The peel is also rich in polyphenol-containing bilberry extract which protects against bacteria. Apricot seeds provide the gentle removal of dead skin cells and clogged pores to make it feel free and fresh. Zinc provides a balanced sebum production. The result: skin is soft with a matte complexion.
The scent had more of a man vibe then being balanced for both genders, it has this fresh, cool aftershave smell which I personally like but the scent seemed more to favour the males.
I love the packaging, I just love black & white anything and if these were put on any shelf it would   grab anyone's attention.
This exfoliator is creamy in texture so this will feel comforting if you have dry skin.There are tiny microbeads in this exfoliator and the microbeads are so tiny and fine that it rubs across the skin gently without scratching my skin.The downside would be that the amount of microbeads is too little, hence I have to use quite a huge amount of the exfoliator for each use. After using it, I love the texture of my smooth and moisturized skin. It gave my skin the perfect 'matte look' because all of the excess oils and make up was removed. It did brighten up my face a little bit but it did not reach the optimum level of brightness which I have seen before when using other facial masks/moisturisers and cleansers.
I think for me this product has it's good points and it's bad points so for me am going to be in the middle about this one. It's not so great nor is it that bad either.
Check it out here
Have you tried this cleanser before? what are your views on it? I would also love to know what facial cleanser works for you, comment below ^^

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful and fruity
    exfoliator! I like the idea of
    being organic and such c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ice Pandora I personally am in the middle, i don't overly like nor hate the product. If you do try it out let me know how it goes :) I do agree with the organic bit though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd sold it to me at "monochromatic madness"!!

    These are so gorgeous! And easy to wear for daytime. Slightly jealous of your shoe shelves!!

    Jodie xo
    What Would Audrey Wear?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds lovely and for someone reason I was expecting it to be a bright colour xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so exquisite and fruity big fan of organic products! love this review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jodie Marie haha ^^ is your comment about shoes? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. @beautyqueenuk its ok but to some it may be great :) the cleanser being a bright colour? because of the organic ingredients?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sara can't wait to see your review :) I read your betrousse box review :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Shazia :)me too (well i try my best to get more organic goodness lol)thank you! glad you like the review.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara