Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Balm Balm Lip Balm In Tea Tree* - Review



I have seen Balm Balm Lip Balms everywhere and when I received this lil pot in my May Souk Souk box I was so glad because there are two other variations available, which is Unscented and Geranium Rose. I hate unscented products and I already have two Vintagey Rose lipbalms.
These lip balms are 100% organic and are not tested on animals :)
I love the scent of Tea Tree, it so reminds me of when I used to be obsessed with Tea Tree skincare ages ago.
I also like how this is a medicated lipbalm that can help soothe dry patches or any other boo boos that occur on the lips. I actually was looking for other medicated lip balms because I have far too many 'normal' lipbalms but by chance I received this just in time :)
This is also a multi use balm, it can be used on your elbow, a face balm for your heels or anywhere else you think needs a little TLC.
This has a lovely texture unlike Vaseline (which I hate with a passion) 
On the website it states that this product has won many awards and it even has a fan following with some celebs who love this product too!
If you are not into the pot lipbalm they also have tube additions available so you can still enjoy this product either way.
I love this and it now has a permanent place on my bed side table (I will be doing a post on what I currently have on there since they look like popular posts and I love having a nosey on what other bloggers keep by their bedside)
Currently the Tea Tree Balm Balms are out of stock but the Unscented and Geranium Rose ones are available.
I can already feel that this will be my new holy grail <3
Check it out here



6 comments:

  1. Hi, where can I buy this product?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shedika check the link where it says check it out 'here' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad I am not the only one who hates vaseline :o) this sounds lovely though xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @beautyqueenuk haha ^^ trust me this is WAY better than vaseline!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just started following you from the bloglovin hop! Excited for more posts. Thanks for linking up.

    www.ladylund.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Camilia Lund aww thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara