Thursday, 16 May 2013

Amelia's Bath Bombs Raspberry & Pomegranate Squiggle Soap - Review




Raspberry & Pomegranate squiggle soap*

I love this! It just looks unique and something out of a Sci-fi movie. 
I have never seen soap like this before, it does look like mini soaps in a bar of blue(y) goodness. I also like how the colour doesn't co ordinate with the smell because when you normally associate raspberry/pomegranate scents you would think of red or pink.
The scent is mindblowing, a really scrummy scent of fresh raspberries and pomegranate. Gah! I really wanted to eat this!
This soap lathers up well and left my hands feeling and looking squeaky clean.
After my hands were washed the scent disappeared :( I would of really liked the scent to have stayed.
The price? £2.49 A pop.
Check this cool soap out here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara