Monday, 1 April 2013

Monthly Favourites - March 2013



Another month has passed and these were the products i was loving throughout the month of March.

Yves Rocher BB cream in medium: for the barely there look, i have been using this nearly everyday because i wanted to take a break away from foundations and actually let my skin breathe, this is super blendable and blurs out all of my imperfections, just add some concealer on top and your ready to go!

Bare Minerals foundation in light: This is another face product i have been using alot this month. Really gives the air brushed effect and you can build up the coverage. This product also lets your skin breathe so i was changing up my face routine and using other products to achieve the au naturale look.

Collection 2000 Lasting perfection concealer in medium: It does what it says on the label, super blendable and conceals perfectly, what more would a girl want?

Dream touch blush in shade 7: I have really been getting used to using cream blushers and i am loving how this looks and feels natural to the skin. I used to steer clear from cream blushers because i didn't exactly know how to apply it but practise makes perfect. This shade is the perfect pink in my opinion ^^

Loreal Natural brunette lipstick in the shade 231: I am starting to use lipsticks again and this one is one of my favourites. I prefer nudes over pinks and reds because i am not sure what shades suit me but i guess i can use the trial and error option. It is moisturising and it does not look like you have applied concealer to your lips.

So that was my favourites, hope you enjoyed reading it. What was your most favourite item for the month of March? Comment below :)

8 comments:

  1. that's my favourite concealer as well. so cheap but works wonders!

    rainbowsandbeauty.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started using the Yves BB cream too, and I've been loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Bare Mineral foundation too, but I don't like the fact it is kind of shimmery...must try the matt version. I'm following you on Bloglovin, hope you'll do the same!!
    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion·._.·´¯)
    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion FB·._.·´¯)
    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion Bloglovin·._.·´¯)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rainbowsandbeauty i agree! it's a fab product :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Bailey aww that's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Endymion ahh get the matt version because that's the version i use and you will not look shiny whatsoever, aww thank you! shall do :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. bM foundation definitely is amazing ^^ Awesome blog :) Dropping by from Stop Drop and Blog Hop ^^

    New follower with GFC
    GabsG(beautymadness)
    http://beautymadn3ss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara