Monday, 29 April 2013

Good Things Fresh Start Creamy Cleanser - Review



Good Things Cleanser*

Good things is a brand i have never heard of or tried so i was excited to see how this performed. The range is by beauty journalist called Alice Hart-Davis. The range includes cleansers, wipes, moisturisers, a face mask and an exfoliating polish, it  is designed for teenage girls and young women.
My first impressions: The packaging. It’s lovely – simple, the tube has pretty pink and purple floral patterns which could jazz up any bathroom. The cleanser comes in a standard plastic tube that holds 150ml with a good sturdy locking flip lid at the bottom.
The Fresh Start Cleanser has extracts of Grape and Pomegranate, natural antioxidants.It smells divine and is literally good enough to eat. But the fragrance doesn't smell artificial which is great because this smells like fresh fruit to be precise. I reckon teenagers would love it, the scent is spot on.
In terms of how it felt on my skin: When massaging my face with the product it felt like liquid silk and as suggested i used a hot cloth (Had my Liz Earle muslin cloth at the ready) and this enhanced the experience because my skin was left feeling very soft and hydrated. It also didn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry because i have had that feeling with other cleansers. I have combination skin and this will work great with oily to combination skin types.

I enjoyed using this cleanser and i think that there is a gap in the young beauty market for a more natural alternative to the harsh products which strip your skin of its natural oils and giving that tight feeling which am sure no one will want. I am very pleased to see a range which has really considered what young girls both need and want: gentle and effective products that work with your skin, packaged beautifully, and that smells delicious!

The range is available at Boots, Check out the Cleanser here >> Good Things

2 comments:

  1. I tried this last year and really liked it! Quite inexpensive too!! I really like your blog and just followed you! I found you on the Monday Beauties Blog Hop!! Here's my link if you wanna check it out and follow back!

    www.chrissylilly.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chrissy Lilly i agree, this was the first time that i used it and i was quite impressed :) aww thank you! i sure will! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara