Sunday, 7 April 2013

Filofax Domino Personal Organiser in Black - Review







Filofax Domino Personal Organiser*

I believe that filofaxs are the mother of all organisers, I mean what's not to love? The leather exteriors and the textures and materials used to make such a high quality item.
The Domino Personal organiser is one of the slightly cheaper options and i feel that this is the perfect 'beginner' organiser before getting another pricier option and believe me Osterley is one of my all time faves!
Black says it all really, professional and practical with a easy to close elastic band fastening. The cover is faux leather which is great for travelling/for college in case of any spillages you won't be exactly reacting as bad because you can just wipe it clean if it does happen to get scruffy.
Once opened, on the left you have some handy card slots and a nice lil imprint of the logo stating that it is the 'domino personal organiser' which looks professional too.
The organiser covers all aspects of possible information that you would need, i.e. filling in your personal details, a timetable for possible students and it also has information that is handy such as international info on different countries and their capitals and currency... you get the idea.

When filling in details in the day to day pages there is enough room to write important notes :) it also comes with a handy 'today' marker so it saves you time from flipping back and forth whilst trying to find today's page.
After the dates you get two pages of notes for any extra information you may want to write.
You will then see yellow A-Z dividers and 1-6 dividers and in this you can add any other notes/contact details/addresses and so on.
(My favourite bit now) It also has coloured lined paper which is handy too! you get 2x pink, orange,yellow,blue and purple pages.

Towards the end of the organiser you have 2x to do list sheets which i personally think is not enough because i love to note down what needs to be done and lastly you have a clear wallet to keep any loose papers.
At the back, you have a vertical slot and a pen holder.

Personally I love this, i think this is great for someone who wants to start using a organiser but doesn't know which one to choose, It is easy to wipe clean because of the faux leather, it's practical, even though it is the cheaper option it is still good quality and you can purchase the paper refills so you do not need to buy a whole new organiser each time. ^^

Do you Currently own any Filofaxs and which one is your fave? I would love to know :)


16 comments:

  1. It's very elegant and I like the fact you can personalize it with colorful papers..I would choose the pink ones since I love black and pink together!
    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion·._.·´¯)
    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion FB·._.·´¯)
    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion Bloglovin·._.·´¯)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coloured paper! I use a Moleskine planner but this Filofax is quite enticing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh colors! love the different color paper as well. this looks really useful to keep track of blog ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colored paper, and organizer looks sleek.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love having a planner for school. I enjoy marking off what all I have done and crossing out days till break time! This one you have got looks quite classy. I'm not sure if I mentioned it to you or you came across it already, but I tagged you in my second to last post. It's fun, check it out hun! x

    http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. I've been needing a new one for ages but haven't found one I like xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love filofaxes so much! I wish mine was still pristine but I've had it far too long! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Endymion i agree! that combination is great ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Georgina ^^ adds a great touch to it :) i also used an unbranded organiser but a filofax changes everything lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Aislinn B ^^ oo i didn't think of that! that's a great idea because i lose track of what to post next.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Heidi definitely agree to that :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Meesha Kaw same, i need to write everything down otherwise i will not remember :) ah thank you :) i shall check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @beautyqueenuk :) this one is great but the pricey ones are even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @StaceyFacex wow! which one do you have? now i know why filofaxes have such hype, it's brilliant! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. My first one was a raspberry Personal Metropol. I think I had to find out first if a Filofax worked for me, so I didn't want to spend a fortune. But work it did, so now I moved into a raspberry Personal Chameleon. I absolutely feel at home there!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Regina L lol :) i agree i wouldn't buy a really expensive one first but your one is a nice one! very fashionable! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara