Monday, 29 April 2013

EX1 Cosmetics Delete Concealer, An Anti-Blemish/Dark Circle Corrector



EX1 Concealer*

I cannot live without concealers, it is one of the things that i cannot leave the house without.
I am on the hunt for a new heavy duty concealer that actually stays put and conceals my flaws perfectly.
The EX1 Concealer has Antioxidants that defend against ageing free radicals while the Vitamin E helps soothe and heal blemishes. It doesn't clog pores and it is 100% oil and fragrance free.
Firstly i love how this brand is specifically targeted towards Asian and Exotics skin tones because it is just as hard to find our shades in other brands. I like how you can only see how much product is in the see through pot because i know how it feels to pay alot for little product and some packaging can be misleading.
The product itself glides onto the skin effortlessly and blends like a dream! I would say that the coverage is medium but it can be built up. I opted for the shade D100 which is the lightest out of the three shades available but the shade seemed a little dark for my face. Even though it is yellow toned it didn't match my skin as i'd hoped for. I did mix it with my yellow colour corrector and then it matched well. Goes to show that each person's skin tone is so unique. I am sure that EX1 will continue to expand the concealer line because currently only three shades are available. I do love the concealer but i needed the exact shade.
In terms of longevity,it lasted well on my skin and much more longer then my previous concealer which was from the Maybelline's Fit me range. I also like how dense and concentrated the product is because it some what matches the likes of the M.A.C's Studio Finish concealer but without the price tag.

I would recommend this nifty little thing! it conceals well, great value for money, blendable and the longevity is great!
Check it out here >> EX1 Concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara