Monday, 8 April 2013

Efoxcity - A fabulous online fashion website


Recently I discovered a website called efoxcity.com and my oh my! the fashion pieces are brilliant and look to be one of a kind pieces. I never used to enter the realm of online purchasing but this website may have changed my viewpoint.
I can assure you that every tom, dick and harry wears clothes from ZARA, Topshop and Urban Outfitters but what i feel is that if you find pieces of clothing on other websites such as this one then more heads will turn and am sure you wouldn't want to wear the same clothes as another girl that happens who live across the street.
Efoxcity has loads of affordable accessories and clothing. The ranges include discount formal dresses,which covers all special occasions :) The women's wear has great quality pieces too! such as the range of wholesale women pants and the women's blouses which is particularly my favourite because the fabrics and textures make it look so pricey but in reality it's cheap sheek (as i like to call it)
Not only is the women clothing great but efoxcity also have a range on menswear too! and not to forget that the clothing is korean inspired which is something interesting ^^
Here are some of my top picks :)








Gotta love the baggy tops! ^^ so what do you think? Yay? or Nay?

Comment below i would love to know :)

15 comments:

  1. I love the fresh styles on this website. I see a few purchases that I will be investing in. Thank you for this very enthusiastic blog you are amazing. Beauty Guru for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shedika That's great ^^ awww thank you for your kind words, i am glad you are enjoying my blog. Comments like this really motivate me into working hard on my blog and giving back to my readers ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following me via the blog hop one stop shop, I am already a follower of yours :)

    http://www.curvyguruceri.com/
    Blog Hop One Stop Shop Host

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ceri G Aw no probs :) thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just had a nosey on the website, it looks fab!

    LoveloveLOVE the embroidered trousers you've posted. This needs to get into my wardrobe!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Halima hehe ^^ it is something unique right? it's so eyecatching

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Zara - It is indeed! I tried finding it on the website but couldn't find it?

    Any help on this would be grand!

    Halima
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Halima no problem :) here's the link ^^

    http://www.efoxcity.com/black-embroidery-women-skinny-elastic-wool-leggings-one-size-at706-1kdb267b.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Friday.
    visit from Friday blog hop.
    would be nice if you can visit and link up my blog Friday blog hop too.
    Have a great weekend.
    Nan
    http://www.blogshe.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous post :) I am a new follower thanks to blog hop! Check out my blog If you have a sec :)

    Www.jessica-chelsey.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Jessica Chelsey thank you ^^ sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love baggy tops! they're so comfortable and stylish.. plus, they can hide my belly after a full buffet meal :) Thanks for sharing!

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Christina Chen haha! i agree! ^^ no problem :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara