Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Dr. Ceuticals Leg Tone & Shimmer - Review






 Dr. Ceuticals Leg Tone & Shimmer*

Dr. Ceuticals is a brand i have heard of but i have never used any of the products. This product really intrigued me because apparently this lotion can take off inches from your thigh area or where you have cellulite on your leg area. It was developed to enhance the look of your skin whilst fighting cellulite and targeting wobbly bits all at the same time! I couldn't wait to try it out! 

WHAT IT SAYS: Great legs require ongoing love - we suggest using Leg Tone & Shimmer for at least 3 months for maximum benefit. Apply every morning to clean, dry skin and massage gently in circular motions until product is fully absorbed. Leg Tone & Shimmer can also be used prior to an evening out for lovely legs that dazzle! Always wash hands with soap after use.

I've been using Leg Tone & Shimmer for the last two days and it is way to early to comment on the difference it has made (if any) but I do think it's a really good product. The squeezy tube eliminates any excess cream and it is hygienic too, when you massage it into the legs it absorbs really quickly and doesn't leave your legs (and hands) feeling greasy at all.
The lotion is very shimmery once out of the tube but once it is massaged into the skin then the shimmer isn't as prominent but there is the odd shimmer here and there. 
So, once i have used this for about three months i will re- review the product and comment on whether there has been any changes. Excited!

The Dr.Ceuticals Leg Tone & Shimmer is available from Boots and costs £16.99 for 200ml.

Have you tried any products from Dr.Ceuticals before? If so then comment below! I would love to hear your thoughts.

16 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of Dr.Ceauticals
    until now! I don't like lotions
    with shimmering tho...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I like the look of this never of the of this brand before though will look into it
    http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ice pandora each to their own :) i am kinda 50 50 on the shimmer but i am more interested to see if it works :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Joanna Victoria :) it's looks to be a promising brand

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, please let us know how it works out for you. I'm curious to see if it delivers as promises.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Michelle sure! i am very curious too hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Newest bloglovin' follower from the Collective blog hop :)
    MammaNene

    SergerPepper.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. never heard of them until now, but this sounds interesting. it should like there's a bit of a self tanner in there? have you noticed any color developing?

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! great post! now I know that there's also lotion shimmer.. :D
    please visit my blog and tell me if you want to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin.. :)

    xo,
    margarethink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have not tried but I must say that you caught my attention.
    Just stopped by from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop and followed you via GfC, if you would like maybe to follow back?

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Mamma nene aww thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Suzanne A Minskey ooh no i think it might be because of the pictures, i use my iphone 4s to take pictures but it is not from the product.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Marcella Margareth thank you! sure of course!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Blue Dog Belle thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Anca haha thanks! ^^ sure of course!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara