Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Dirty Works Rose & Glow Moisture Mask - Review



Dirty Works Mask*

Dirty Works is a brand i have seen on many blogs and the packaging seems to just grab my attention.
 It somewhat reminds me of Soap and Glory products with the colour scheme, illustrations and the informative text.
I have no idea why i didn't try this before because it is BRILLIANT!
It is perfect for when you need a perk and this is exactly what i did yesterday, I had a bit of a multitasking moment and while trying to sort dinner out i had the mask on.
I left it on for a good 10 minutes until it felt dry (you know it is when you start pulling funny faces) and then i rinsed it off with lukewarm water and my skin felt as if it had drank a litre of water. I have never felt so comfortable in my own skin, i have used many masks but this one left no tightness, dryness but it left my skin feeling like a baby. Really smooth and I felt hydrated too. My complexion also had a bit of a glow too.
If you love rose scents you will love this because it smells like a dozen fresh cut roses and not artificial either. I love scented products rather then unscented and this isn't too overpowering but it just adds to the relaxing experience. The price of this product doesn't do justice to the product because it really felt like i used a high end product.
This is great for dry/combination and even normal skin types. 


I thoroughly enjoyed using this and i extremely recommend this to everyone.
I cannot wait to start using more products from this brand!
Have you tried any product(s) from the Dirty Works brand? What did you think of it? I would love to know :)

8 comments:

  1. I have actually seen this around, but have yet to try it, might give it a whizz now it looks good lovely :-) x x
    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey beauty I just found your blog on Monday Beauties Blog hop and I am following you :)

    xoxo
    Vanessa
    diariodeumabeautyjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Coco hehe it is a must buy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Elrese you need to! ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Inez :) It is indeed :) you should try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Diário de uma Beauty Junkie aww thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara