Saturday, 2 March 2013

Monthly Favourites - February 2013





Wow! Another month has just flown by! Time does not wait for anyone... but anyway here is what i have been loving in the month of February.

Olay essentials complete care plus radiance moisturising lotion: I have been loving this new Olay lotion, it is the perfect base for make up and I have found that my complexion has been given a radiance boost. New staple for the make up bag for sure!

Sleek eau la la liner in Cocoa: I have rediscovered this from my vast collection of eyeliners and I felt that I needed a change from black so i went for a more subtle brown. Great pigmentation and lasts quite some time since it is waterproof.

Kryolan yellow corrective concealer: Lately my routine in terms of sleep is so messed up. I have become nocturnal no joke! so this helps me from looking overly tired and it instantly brightens up the under eye area. It is a great prep base before applying concealer on top.

Sleek blusher in Pixie Pink:  Since i do like to switch between my blushers from time to time I have been loving using this lately, very pigmented so you only need a little to achieve the ultimate flushed cheeks. This shade would go with any skintone and i love how you can achieve rosy cheeks within seconds.

Figs and Rouge Rambling Rose balm: I have always preferred lipbalms, especially the ones that have a matte finish rather than a glossy finish so naturally i would turn to this. Great for on the go and i love the rose scent that this little magical pot has. Really helps moisturise dry lips in the colder months so this was my essential. Looks cute in any vanity case.

Hope you liked my short but sweet February Favourites :) What product have you been loving in the month of February?

20 comments:

  1. I also love my Figs & Rouge lipbalm! :)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleek blushes are my favorites <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the blush :O what a color!!! I need that one! thank you for introducing it to me! :)

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The organic balm looks ever so good really want to try this out ! xx

    Jewellery Giveaway
    www.krystelcouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. @The style rawr lovely isn't it? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sana Sadiq I couldn't agree with you more! it is so pigmented yet so cheap :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Andrea Lang aww no problem! i have a review on that so check it out when you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Heartsandcrosses :) it's the ultimate pink ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Krystel It's great! they sell these in Boots for only a mere £3-£4 worth it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found your blog via the blog hop. Lovely blog! I love the Sleek blushes

    Elise Dopson xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That blusher is pretty amazing! I also found your blog through the blog hop :) xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Elise Dopson thank you for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Gemma T :) makes me happy just looking at the shade lol you must try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That lip balm looks awesome & I love how vibrant that blush is!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loooove the figs and rouge packaging! As far as I'm concerned, I can never have too many lip balms so I'm def going to have to get some!

    B x

    I'd love it if you took a look at my blog: RebeccaRuby - A lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Melissa thank you! you must check them out! i have a blog review on each product.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Rebeccaruby :) haha! i agree on that statement. Sure i will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Found your blog through the bloghop hun!
    Love the sleek blush shade- may have to invest in that!
    Hayley xx
    www.beautyrambles.com x

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Hayley thank you ^^ it's a lovely shade but i am also wanting to buy more sleek blushers lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara