Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade medium - Review








I am nearly finished using my Fit me concealer from Maybelline so I needed to buy another concealer and I turned to this. This is the first time I have tried the Collection 2000 concealer and after reading so many reviews I will have to join the fan following and say it's awesome!

It claims to be an ultimate wear concealer which conceals flaws, imperfections and blemishes for up to 16 hours. It is transfer proof and water resistant for full and long lasting coverage, and provides beautiful, shine-free, blemish-free skin.
It comes in 4 shades to suit a variety of skin tones but I chose the Medium shade for my skin since it was the closest match. I bought this on offer from Morrisons last week when it was reduced to £3.19, but the regular price is £4.19.

The concealer comes in a clear tube and you can see the shade without opening it. It has a doe foot applicator which is best for applying such products. The consistency of the concealer is quite thick but not runny. It goes onto the skin very smoothly and it is very blendable because it is ultra creamy. It does an excellent job of concealing dark eye circles and hiding any red patches, spots, or blemishes and imperfections. It does last - although I'm not sure on 16 hours - but it does last from morning until the early evening. It is easy to touch up on the go if necessary.

Once blended it provides a natural matte base. Overall I am very impressed with this product from Collection 2000 and next time I am looking to try a new beauty product it will be a brand that I will definitely consider. This concealer is a bargain and is excellent quality for the price.

What are your views on this concealer? A staple in your bag or you have not tried it yet?

6 comments:

  1. looks quite handy product..
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great review which is written wonderfully! I've heard so many good things written about it in the blogging/youtube world and I really want to try it! OX

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lana Wilman aww thank you! glad you like it :) you do need to try it out :) it's a fantastic product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying (not literally) to try this concealer! I hear about it on every blog I read and follow but every Superdrug & Boots I go to never have it in stock or in the right shade! Grr! Can't believe how cheap it is too! :) zx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Glossaholic lol i was the same, i saw the reviews literally everywhere and i caved in lol yeah once i went twice in superdrug and it was gone :( but you just have to keep on checking back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara