Thursday, 21 February 2013

Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Lipgloss - Review




In the shade 02-Rose Indien is a bright pillar box red with tiny glitter particles. This Colour looks deceiving because it does not come out pigmented and instead comes out as a red tint.
I am glad though since i do not wear red, at all.
This lipgloss is supposed to plump the lips since it has a sandthorn extract which is known for its plumping and moisturizing properties. Once applied the lipgloss feels light weight and it is very moisturizing.
It is non sticky (hurrah!) and really makes your lips look ultra shiny.
Though it gave the illusion of bigger lips i did not feel that my lips went plumpy because i did not feel the tingly/pinching sensation that other plumping lipglosses do so i don't think that the lipgloss lived up to it's expectation.
However plumping aside i do think this is still a pretty good lipgloss because of it's slightly longer than average lasting ability to stay on the lips, it's great for those who don't feel comfortable wearing red (like myself) and the applicator is so precise that it adapts to the curve of your lips so the application is a doddle.
I did love the scent though, really fruity and somewhat similar to the scent of L'Oreal and Bourjois lipglosses.

Here is the link if you would like to check it out >> Yves Rocher 


Great product but a little let down on the plumping action.
I would love to know if you have tried this before and what were your thoughts? did it work for you? Comment below ^^




16 comments:

  1. Possibly too bright a colour for me, but I like the tube xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beautyqueenuk i thought the same but it is not that bright, trust me if the colour was like how it appears in the tube then i would not wear it lol. i agree! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that color! And that's great it's longer lasting, I hate having to be reapplying them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment:)

    Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Holly i agree to that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Estefanía thanks and do check out the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Laila R aww no problemo! I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shame about the plumping factor xx

    mac lippy giveaway :: 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog! Newest follower -- found you from the blog hop and I'm following you on GFC.
    Would you like to follow me back?
    Monica Platz
    http://monicasrrr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Terrileanne i know :( still a good lipgloss though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Monicaplatz thank you! ^^ sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh wow very nice color..i love color. And very nice smooth texture. But I don’t whether I will find that or not..but will try to get them.
    Best Hospital India

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Meditrina :) if you cannot find it then try online :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara