Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Yves Rocher Culture Bio Refreshing Gel Cleanser - Review



I have already sampled the Yves Rocher brand and i loved it! So i was excited to see this in the Betrousse beauty box.
I have tried a BB cream and a eyeshadow duo from Yves Rocher before and i felt that the products were of high quality.
I have not tried anything from the skincare range and when i saw this i instantly felt happy because no joke this brand is AMAZZZZING! (slight exaggeration)
This gel cleanser cleanses the skin and removes all traces of make up.
The actual gel is a micellar gel which basically means that it is made up of mild components and when it is concentrated it is able to effectively remove all of the impurities.
It has this 'fresh spa' like scent which is great and the texture is so jelly like which can be a bit strange when applying on the face but there is no tackiness or residue that is felt or 
left on the face, it just instantly lifts and wipes away your make up.
Once my face was cleansed i instantly felt a cooling sensation and it felt as if my skin was saying thank you because it felt amazing. If i had to choose between a cream cleanser and a gel i would definitely choose the gel simply because the experience of feeling this on your face is quite different compared to other cleansers.
This is mild enough to use on sensitive and normal eyes so nothing to worry about if it gets in your eyes.
I am enjoying French brands at the moment, i just cannot find a fault in this, it does what it says on the tin (well, bottle)

Have you tried this cleanser before? how was your experience whilst using this? do let me know ^^ comment below!

12 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing..
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, found you through the 'Share the Love' blog hop, so have stopped to say hello :)

    I like the sound of this Yves Rocher cleanser, it sounds wonderful xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    Ps Following you on GFC too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Love! Thanks for the frend request!Would you like to follow each other?
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool blog, like the rose mouse lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Beautyqueenuk aww thank you! ^^ trust me it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the follow! Following you back hun!
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. Cut blog, I can't wait to read more. You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Melanie thank you! ^^ i'll check out your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara