Monday, 18 February 2013

Vera Valenti Eyeshadow in Pink - Review





With Flash

Omg! I have never seen such a girly compact of eyeshadows!
This is by a brand called Vera Valenti which i have never heard of, it actually came in one of my Betrousse beauty boxes.
I was amazed at the pigmentation and quality of this because at such a cheap price the quality matches up to more luxurious brands.
I wish they did a natural/smokey version so it would of been more wearable for me, since these shades are NOT for everyday daytime.
But i have found a use for this, I am going to be using this on my cilents and since i am a MUA it definitely comes in handy to use for Asian bridal make up since Asian weddings are very colourful and pretty.
This compact only costs £2 and it is worth each and every penny.
All of the eyeshadows have a shimmery finish and blend really well.
I cannot wait to test these out on a cilent! i shall be taking some snapshots to share with you all so you can see exactly how it looks on the eyes.
I also swatched this WITHOUT a primer so you can probably imagine the colour intensity and longevity with a primer. Just Amazing! I would recommend this to all. I would love to try out more products from this brand since this eyeshadow is of an amazing quality.

Have you tried any other product from the Vera Valenti range? do let me know! comment below ^^

8 comments:

  1. Love these colors:) Agree that it would be nice to have a natural smokey version:)

    Just dropping in from Live Laugh Rowe to meet you and follow you:) (via GFC)

    I would also love to invite you to join Let's Get Social Sunday and link up your blog and all your social sites at one great place to meet some lovely new friends and gain more followers!! (150 bloggers every week:)

    http://www.myturnforus.com/2013/02/lets-get-social-sunday-8.html

    Hope to see you there and have a totally awesome day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what an amazing purposes, simply loving them
    hope youll like my blog as i love your one!

    definitely keep like this and wish you the best. hope we can follow each other to stay in touch!

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Evelyn :) awww thank you! i sure will! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of that brand before but it looks nice! Thanks for sharing :)

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Levi me neither! aww no problem! glad you enjoyed reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this brand either, but the pigmentation looks fantastic!

    New follower from 'Thee Networking' Blog hop. I look forward to reading your blog :D

    www.iknowallthewords.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Bailey it sure is! i was so amazed! thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara