Sunday, 17 February 2013

Savvy Circle Venus and Olay Project - My first project







 Being a member of the SavvyCircle and Super Savvy me is great! It is all about products! from food items to beauty products.
Once you sign up you can take part in questionnaires, print off discount coupons, talk to other members in the forum about  any products, write products reviews and opt in on projects like this one.

Every couple of months, a new product is sent to members that are randomly chosen and you get to test and keep the product as well as spreading the word on the product e.g. writing reviews, handing out the leaflets that are provided in the bag and asking your friends and family to fill in a mini questionnaire that is also included too.
I have been a member for a long time but i never got picked to take part in a project, but bearing in mind there are millions of members that have joined on Savvy circle so you are counting on your luck. I decided the other day to try again and signed up for it and after a couple of days i received a parcel and it was this!! just goes to show that you should never give up... On anything.
This project started in January and will end in April, You have to be quick in the Application phase because it is no longer open for new opt ins but do not be disheartened! there will be a new project that will start in April with another product so don't forget to apply for that.

I received 1x Venus & Olay five-blade razor,1x Olay Essentials Complete Care Multiradiance Fluid and 1x “Ask your friends” booklet to survey others and to pass on to friends, family, colleagues and neighbours: 10x Venus & Olay beauty cards with tips and a money-saving coupon and 10x Olay beauty cards with tips and a money-saving coupon.
I cannot wait to test out the products and review/document them here. 

You can check out the websites here >> Supersavvyme & Savvycircle 
Have you ever been picked to take part in a project? or is will you be opting in a new one? i would love to know! Comment below :)


20 comments:

  1. I've never been asked to take part in anything like this but I'd love to! Sounds great fun. OX

    I'm looking for new blogs to follow and love yours, want to follow each other? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this project before but I love the products!! How fun!
    Thank you so much for linking up with the Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I am following you via GFC!! Have a lovely rest-of-weekend!! :)

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Radha is taking part in this project to!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of the Savvy Circle before but it sounds like a really great project - especially for sharing excellent products with others :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I'm swinging by from the alhoa blog hop to invite you to join us over at a Saturday Bloggy Takeaway. We are only just three weeks old but growing every week.

    http://chandodaddy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/saturday-bloggy-takeaway-3.html

    ReplyDelete

  6. Heyy!!!!
    You have such an impressive blog :-) Just came across your blog via #bbloggerschat and truely
    loved it. Its always been so nice to meet with a person who shares the same passion like me .
    I am following you now with a name Sana Sadiq .

    My Blog: http://sunniewrites.blogspot.com
    Bloglovin:http://bloglovin.com/sanasadiq86
    Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/SunnieWritesABlog
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/itsmesaannaa
    Pinterest : http://pinterest.com/sanasadiq/
    Shesaid Beauty : https://www.shesaidbeauty.com/sanasadiq

    would love if you follow me back <3 <3 <3 xxxx

    Regards,
    Sana


    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lana Wilman don't forget to sign up for the next one! ^^ aww ok no problemo! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @WhatJeanLikes thank you you too! no problemo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Buttons Apart that's great! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. @MeganHunt aww no problem, do sign up for the next project though :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @James Gibson thank you very much! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Sana Sadiq awww how sweet of you! thank you! sure no problem!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a new follower from the gfc collective and I am excited to find another great beauty blog! I have participated in a project with loreal before but I would love to participate in a new one soon!

    eyeshadoweyeliner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Aaliyah thank you! there will be a new one in April so do sign up for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your blog, especially the background! Following!! :) -Lilie xx

    mintcandylilies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there, Im your new follower from the blog hop!
    Http://www.curvyguruceri.com/
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog is really lovely! Such great posts, am now following :D

    Would love a follow back :D
    "Ice Cream" whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Vi aww thank you very much! ^^ sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara