Monday, 4 February 2013

Nails Inc - Elizabeth Street - Review






Nails Inc - Elizabeth street is one of my favorite nail varnishes, i would have to be truthful and say that this will be the first nail varnish that i have used up properly (an empty bottle) before going gloopy because then you would have to bin it. Which i have done in the past since it takes me ages to actually finish a bottle of any nail varnish.
I would describe this shade as a ballet slipper pink (to be precise) it is a milky light pink and i have always favorited nude/pastel colours.
For it to be fully opaque you would need atleast two good coats :)
In the images above i did not use a topcoat hence why there are small chips but if i apply a topcoat i can wear this varnish for just about a week.
When i finish this bottle i will be looking for another nude/light pink shade but since there are so many it will be hard.
Essie perhaps? We shall see.

You can find Elizabeth street here, Have you used/owned this nail varnish before? what were your thoughts on it? I would love to know :) 




16 comments:

  1. i have to wear three coats of this to get the coverage i like... eliz st looks fab on u and ur skin tone :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Catrine thank you for your kind words ^^ to be fair it is a very light colour but it is good that you can achieve the maximum opacity so am sure it looks great on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that color!!

    Thank you for linking up with us for Monday Mingling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog! Found you through the Monday blog hop and following you :)

    glossedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Logan Cantrell thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Glossed Beauty thank you! ^^ how sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty color..
    follow back, if you like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ANDYSTYLE thank you! ^^ i sure will

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty color! I personally always like darker colors on my toes, but lighter pinks like that shade for my nails- it's just the way I am :)

    I wanted to invite you to join in our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday nights through the end of Monday. Come stop by if you have time this weekend :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/02/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Weekend. Time to visit and follow.
    Visit from Friday blog hop.
    I'm your new follower.
    Would be great if you stop by and link up your blog.
    Have a nice day.
    Nan
    http://www.blogshe.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi there, here to swap follow backs, via the FTF blog hop, following you on GFC
    Angela x

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Laurie me too! but strangely i am starting to love darker colours now lol, aww thank you! i would love to!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Natawan Bennett thank you! ^^ i sure will! you too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found you on bbloggerschat :-) I love the look of your blog it's so darn cute! xoxo

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Elrese Voges thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara