Tuesday, 12 February 2013

My Wishlist #1

Welcome to my wishlist! I have been enjoying reading other wishlists so i thought i should make my own and share it with all of you lovely people!

I have always and i mean always wanted to buy and try more Chanel products, but since it comes with a hefty price tag i am going to have to save up and spoil myself. I have also read lots of reviews on the Vitalumiere aqua foundation and the Joues Contraste blusher and these would be the first things that i shall buy ^^
I am on the hunt for a new decent concealer and since Illamasqua is one of my favourite brands i would love to try out their concealer, since it is the same price as the M.A.C's Studio finish concealer am thinking why not?
I have been looking for a Nude Khol pencil and i have read that the Rimmel one is a dupe for another brand which i cannot remember (NARS i think) and since am all for the wide awake look i must purchase this ASAP!
Everyone has been loving the 'mini eggs' speckled nail varnishes from Illamasqua and what's not to love! i wish i could own the whole collection!!!
I am still using up my current hand creams but i have been eyeing up The L'Occitane's hand cream and OMG i needs it! i have already tested it but it is simply just a matter of the buying the thing!
Lastly The apocolips has been featured alot in the blogosphere and just about everyone loves them! i am yet to test these out but the one i would purchase first would be the nude shade.

What is on your current wishlist? Comment below :) I would love to know ^^ 


8 comments:

  1. love your wishlist ,great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wishlist, I really want the Apocolips in Eclipse too!

    I'm hosting a giveaway, I'd love it if you checked it out! http://tinyurl.com/ajkc8mw

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Samantha Marriott thank you! yeah i just cannot part from nude shades lol thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Rimmel Apocolips lipstick / glosses are on my wishlist too! I really love the shade 'nova' - off to boots tomorrow to get it :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Megan Hunt that's a nice shade too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want that chanel foundation too but tad bit expensive! I have a review on my blog about the Rimmel lip lacquers in the colour nova check it out if you like. I also love how you use beauty sets I also used this in my latest post its great isnt it.

    Shana x
    xbeautybeatsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Shana ^^ i know but it would be a great treat lol ooh that would be great! i will check it out! ^^ aww thank you! i agree i love using it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara