Wednesday, 20 February 2013

December/January Empties


I know i have not been posting this properly but it is simply because i am so bad at finishing products properly and quickly. I am quite proud of these two months though, managed to finish products that i thought would never end ^^

Original Source Shower Gel in Vanilla and Raspberry: OMG! I absoutely loved this stuff! smells exactly like a McDonald's Strawberry Shake! No lie! it lathers up well and i loved how the smell lingered on onto my skin, smelling like some sort of a dessert ^^ i will be repurchasing this! No doubt.

Olay Radiant Glow Moisturiser: This was one great moisturiser, it was a perfect base for make up and i have always loved the Olay brand. I felt that my face did look more radiant and my face was well moisturized. I already have a replacement for this (Sent by Savvy Circle, in the project i am taking part in) so when that is finished i may repurchase.

Palmolive Soft & Gentle deodorant:  I never used this deodorant before but i quite liked it, 
it was on offer so i thought might as well pick em up and try it. You constantly feel fresh whilst wearing this. It's a good buy but i would like to try another deodorant since i am forever changing it!

Chapstick: Who does not love Chapstick? it does what it says on the label. I am constantly collecting lipbalms and i am kinda regretting some purchases since i have alot to finish. This is the first of many so that is a start.


 Percy & Reed Dry Conditioner: This is a fantastic product since this is perfect for travelling or if you are on the go for most of the time. I simply had this to test this out because i have never used a spray on conditioner. I wouldn't mind purchasing the full size since it is so effortless to use and quick too.

Clarins Cleanser sample: I have never used Clarins before and i enjoyed using this cleanser, my skin was make up free and my skin felt and looked great too, I will not be purchasing this though, i am enjoying using my Yves Rocher Gel Cleanser a bit too much!

Maxfactor xperience foundation: This was a good foundation, Great for those who want light/medium coverage. It does not feel like you are wearing any make up which is a plus and it makes your skin look flawless and natural rather than cakey and made up. I still have alot of different foundations that i need to finish before purchasing another foundation, i would love to try out a NARS one next so we shall see.

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter: The smell is AMAZZZING! Just like a real grapefruit! this is so buttery and once applied you feel that your lips are nourished and moisturised to the max. I would love to try the other flavours too! 


So that is it for my empties, hope you enjoyed reading this post, i would love to know how long does it take for you to empty products. Comment Below! ^^

8 comments:

  1. I love the Original Source body wash and the Body Shop lip butter, both smell gorgeous! And products such as moisturizer take me quite a while to get through whereas shampoo and conditioner don't last me 5 minutes! OX

    ReplyDelete
  2. love percy & reed haircare! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh I like the look of Percy and Reed xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice collection..
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Catrine i have heard that it is great but i have not tried any other products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @beautyqueenuk you will love it! its so easy to use :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara