Monday, 11 February 2013

Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Care Mascara in Noir/Black - Review





Before
After
The product states that the ultra volumizing formula coats lashes from root to tip and protects them against harsh external factors (pollution, rubbing, air conditioning).
Enriched with regenerating and nourishing cotton and sweet almond oils, it has been specially formulated for sensitive eyes.
As you can see from the before and after picture, it really turns my lashes into spider lashes, with just two coats i was able to achieve the optimum length and volume.
The brush applies so softly thanks to its rounded shape and ultra-soft fibres, gently coats lashes to build volume without clumping.
This is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. It does feel very gentle on my sensitive eyes.
It gives a lot of volume and lengthens my lashes and does not make my lashes stiff.
Am sure everyone hates stiff lashes but i promise you that this mascara does not do anything of that sort :)
The brush is very easy to use on both the top and bottom lashes.
It is not waterproof but it is very easy to take off. 
Since it is only £7.99 it is worth every penny!

Have you tried this mascara before? what are your thoughts on it? I would love to know! 

14 comments:

  1. The results are incredible. I have to say, bourjois packaging is always spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that mascara looks amazing on you. I'd be interested to hear if it flakes or rubs off easily?

    Michelle x
    http://www.theneverendingwardrobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Karolina your right! i have always loved bourjois packaging

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Michelle L thank you! it doesn't i have worn it a fair couple of times and it did not occur :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Malu Swartjes You will love this mascara! I gave up on falsies ages ago lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a great mascara! I'm afraid I can't part with my Yves Saint Laurent one, but this does look really good! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never tried it but it makes your eyelashes look gorgeous! OX

    I'm looking for new blogs to follow and love yours, want to follow each other? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely!
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Megan Hunt haha i have yet not tried the YSL one but this one is great! you should try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Lana Wilman thank you!! sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks wonderful. Your lashes are so long. :)

    Your latest follower, Lauren x
    http://laurensbeautyinnovations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Lauren Dewar thank you so much! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara