Thursday, 14 February 2013

Betrousse Pretty Beauty Box - Initial reaction and Opening the Box






 Yves Rocher Organic Refreshing Gel Cleanser - £11
I have used Yves Rocher before and i enjoyed using this brand so i was happy to see another item from the brand. This gel cleanser looks promising! cannot wait to review this.

Saffron London nail varnish in Black Crackle - 0.75p
This is a repeat since it was in the fairy beauty box, My opinion will stay the same as before i will probably give both away since i am over the crackle look.

Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Volume Gloss (Pink)- £13.90
YAY another Yves Rocher product, My first reaction was woah that is one bright red! and since that this is not a colour i would ideally wear i then checked out the shade by swatching it and turns out it is a light red tint which i can live with. Another great product i am looking forward to review.

Vera Valenti, valetta eyeshadow in Pink £2 (you either get pink or grey) These shades are tad bright and are not everyday use but i have put it in my kit since this will come in handy for when i do Asian bridal make up on my cilents.

Essyta Cosmetics Body Moisturizing Lotion for dry skin (or all skin types)- £13.50
You can never have enough body moisturizers and i was needing a lotion just for dry skin so this would be great to test out.
Cupcake Organic The frankincense and Orange day cream - £16
Another cream that has been featured in this box, i have not heard of this brand but i am liking the look of the packaging. I am not keen on orangey scents but we shall see how this product goes.

Arganti 100% Pure Argan oil - £10
I have not used Argan oil before so i am looking forward to seeing the benefits in using this.

Kesari Radieuse Anti-age - £47
Since i am way too young to use this i will not be reviewing this so instead i will be gifting this.

Papier Poudre gift pack of 3 booklets - £7.95
I am always wanted to try something like this! love the vintage packaging and this will be great to carry in my handbag for touch ups.

Overall this box has some great products, 9 products for the price of £17 is a bargain! Altogether the price was actually worth £75 so a definite bargain.
Check out the website here for more info!

8 comments:

  1. What a great group of items. I really like the colors in the eyeshadow kit.

    I am visiting today from the Happy Friday Blog Hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was navegating and I saw your blog, you have a great blog and style, please come visit my blog and if you like it let me know if you want us to follow each other ok!
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mail4rosey i agree with you! thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Irfan Butt thank you ^^ sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, new follower from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop. Neat products! Looking forward to reading more of your blog. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kristin Dawn thank you! glad you are liking my blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paper Poudre looks pretty! Hoping to see a review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Hav T :) I will be doing a review on that for sure! soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara