Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Sneaky Post Previews



Here are two lil sneak previews of my upcoming posts! ^^
The first image captures all of the items that i will be selling in my first ever mini blog sale! I am still working on the terms and conditions and i will be uploading this post very soon so keep your eyes peeled out for this because you do not want to miss any potential bargains! ^^
The second image is a nail tutorial that involves glitter! i was experimenting and i feel that a gradient look is much for eye catching and prettier so i will be showing you how to achieve that look. 

Are you excited for the upcoming posts?


6 comments:

  1. New Follower! Found you through the Followers to Friends Link up! Love your blog! Stop by my blog at http://www.kjaggers.com anytime and if you like what you see, follow back! Happy New Year! K Jaggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kisha Jaggers thank you! ^^ i sure will! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there - new follower from the blog hop! Love the blog & can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great day! :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by from the "Love, The Skinnys" Aloha blog hop. Can't wait to see the glitter nail tutorial. Anything that sparkles is my favorite!

    Hope you come visit my site.
    xoxo
    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Rachel thank you! ^^ glad you are enjoying my blog ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Erin Kelly Cannon am sure you will love the tutorial! haha i am such a magpie when it comes to shiny and glittery things hehe i sure will! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara