Sunday, 27 January 2013

M.A.C Eyeshadow in Black Tied - Review






It is like the midnight sky captured in a pot, My favorite shade from M.A.C is Black Tied.
It is a beautiful pigmented matte black with silver,green and pink sparkles.
It is stated on the M.A.C website that there is only silver glitter but i swear that it is not just silver!
It is such beautiful shade and so pretty to look at.
In terms of pigmentation,it is good but so much colour and depth can be built up. Like with all eyeshadows a primer is a must and can help longevity.
I recommend this shade to all, since we all need black in our lives and it's handy for when you want to do a smokey eye.
The only issue i had with this eyeshadow is the glitter fall out which falls on the face but other than that i adore this!
This has the standard 8 hour wear unless you physically take it off, great colour pay off, multi coloured glitters and great to use in smokey eyes.
We all need a Black Tied in our lives!.

What were your experiences of using this M.A.C eyeshadow?

12 comments:

  1. looks so pretty <3 great blog hun! :)

    I'm following from the #bbloggers blog hop :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sammycx thank you!! means alot ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I found you via the Weekly Wednesday Blog hop. This eyeshadow looks so gorgeous I will definitely check it out!! Come over and say hi and tell me whether men in skinny jeans do it for you!!
    Emma
    http://mommyhasaheadache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! I’m the newest follower of your blog from the Weekly Wednesday Blog Hop! Would love if you could stop by mine! Thanks <^..^>

    The Three Whiskateers
    http://thethreewhiskateers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @EmmaK you must! haha i would love to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @RachaelH thank you! i sure will :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lovely, I'm your newest follower from Bright Side Beauty Blog Hop. Love your Awesome blog!

    Feel free to drop by & follow my blog @ www.revampspunkyrena.com

    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how this looks, but too bad about the glitter! Thanks for a great review though, just found your blog through the Wednesday Blog Hop, so you have a new follower :)
    http://beautymadefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Revamp Spunky Rena thank you! so sweet! i sure will ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara