Friday, 18 January 2013

La Roche-Posay Physiological Ultra - fine scrub - Review






Ahh snow day today! and i have for you yet another La Roche Posay product up for reviewing :)
I love trying out face/body scrubs and i was looking forward to seeing what this had to offer.
The scrub is actually a clear gel like liquid but the actual scrub granules are so tiny! i guess it matches the likes of caster sugar.
It has a delicate fresh/floral fragrance which is good and a couple of good benefits that i have found with this scrub are: soap free, alcohol free, paraben free, safe for sensitive skin and the gel like formula is used so there is less friction/irritation whilst using the scrub.
I found that my skin felt smooth, soft and looked more luminous (yay)
It also has the La roche-Posay's thermal spring water included in the scrub which aids the exfoliating experience because it strengthens the skin's natural defenses (pow!)
Another great thing that i found with this scrub is that it left my skin feeling cool and refreshed after use.

I am really trying to find a lil fault in La Roche-Posay products but i am thoroughly enjoying what each sample has to offer. I believe i have one more to review and then i am done with the La Roche-Posay series. I hope you all have been enjoying reading my reviews. I am so tempted to even buy some of the products.

Have you tried this scrub before and what are your views on it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara