Sunday, 20 January 2013

La Roche - Posay Effaclar Duo Corrective and Unclogging Anti-Imperfection care - Review



This is the last in the series of the la Roche-Posay sample reviews! i hope you all have enjoyed it as much as i have enjoyed testing the products and giving my verdicts.
This is from the Effaclar duo range and this range is specific for oily/acne prone skin.
The product claims to be revolutionary in fighting acne and, as with all skincare of this type, to purify pores, reduce imperfections, clear and smooth the skin as well as help it regain its balance. It contains 4 active ingredients.
It has a gel like consistency and absorbs fast into the skin. Though i do not have any problematic areas on my skin i have found this hard to review because surely you are suppose to test it on spots/blemishes? non?
I have read a fair amount of reviews on this product and i have read that it had worked for some and for some it did not, so for this product i would have to say 50/50.
At the moment i am just experiencing dry skin because of the current climate and i have tested the other products that i have reviewed and they all worked well for me. I may have to review this one again if say i do get a spot? 

I have thoroughly enjoyed La Roche-Posay and this brand surely is great and we need more of this! i love french skincare because it truly does what it says on the label 
Thank you escentual.com for letting me test the samples :)



4 comments:

  1. new follower from the #bbloggers blog hop
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Toxycat thank you! welcome aboard! ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog by the Aloha blog hop and am so glad I did!
    canvas-of-a-face.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Emma Delfosse aww thank you! glad you are liking my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara