Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Figs and Rouge Coco Vanilla balm - Review




Figs & Rouge Coco Vanilla balm* £4.99
Part 2 of the balm review :) now this one is the least favorite of mine. Don't get me wrong i love the packaging and the whole idea of using a body balm but the scent and texture disappointed me.
I expected the scent to somewhat match the likes of a lush product. i also love vanilla scents but this was very subtle and it wasn't apparent like the rambling rose one.
The texture was also not working for me, it was lumpy and had a grainy feel. The texture did turn out smooth after a while because the grains break down but i do not like the feel of it.
However the thing i liked best was that this is a multi use product and it can aid you in many ways e.g. skin primer, eyebrow shaper, lip conditioner, skin salve the list goes on but i don't think i will be using this on my lips because of the weird grainy feel but i will try out the other ways and then maybe i will enjoy the product more :)

Have you tried Figs & Rouge balms? which one is your favorite? 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely review! Great packaging, too bad the product itself isn't that good..
    I'm inviting you to join my international giveaway!
    http://toothfairygardy.blogspot.gr/2013/01/international-giveaway-ultraflesh.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Toothfairy thank you! ^^ yeah it just did not work for me as well as the other balm. thank you! i will check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the packaging! Too bad it didn't work too well. :/ Following you from the blog hop btw, absolutely loved your blog! :D
    xx

    http://beautyandthecheap.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Nisha thank you! yeah it didn't work well for me :( but i still love the packaging hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara