Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Chanel update






All pictures taken with Instagram :)

What a madam she has become! she is now 8 months old and still as cute since i got her 5 months ago!
Time has flown and it just feels like yesterday that we got her aww! =^^=
I am happy that she is becoming an adult cat and that she is healthy and happy with us.

She has developed new habits (cute ones) that i just have to share with you all.
1) Even if i leave my room for a second to go to the kitchen, she will start meowing loudly and i mean loudly! 

2) She has developed love for whipped cream! haha basically in winter i tend to drink alot of hot chocolate and i thought i would give her a taste of the whipped cream (sprayed out on a tissue) now she loves it so much that every time i open the fridge i find her circling around me, meowing and having those cute big cat eyes similar to puss in boots.

3) In our bedroom we have lil storage cupboards, and the other night i actually found her inside. I have no idea how she got in but she looked as if she was enjoying herself, i keep all my extra things in there and i guess she found it amusing to play with my make up bags and other storage items.

4) Lastly she LOVES snuggles and she just climbs on to my shoulders, head butts me and ends up sleeping on my shoulders haha.

I think she has become way attached to me and my other half but i am glad i have her in my life, though she can be naughty i love her to bits and i try not to spoil her too much. I tend to get told off for buying her too many toys but what can i say i <3 her and i cannot wait to see her progress into a yr old cat and see if any other new cute habits occur.

I hope you enjoyed reading my update, i have quite alot of blogposts to write but since being ill doesn't help i will try my level best to post everyday.
Hope you all are having a great week and if you have a cat i would love to know their habits, can be cute or annoying!




10 comments:

  1. Aw! Such an adorable little friend. I adore cats, but never have had one :(

    Haylee

    xo

    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable. I made my two girls a bandana, one pink, one blue and put a pearl necklace with it. They look so precious!

    Your cat is gorgeous,

    Thanks for linking up this week for the Followers to Friends Blog Party!

    Sherry @ I AM PISCES
    Followers to Friends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, she's beautiful.

    Thanks for stopping by the friends to followers blog hop! Would love for you to follow along :)

    Lauren
    www.millermemoires.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Haylee mae thank you! ^^ aww trust me cats bring so much joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ sherry Sylvia thank you! ^^ hahaha that is hilarious no problem! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Lauren Roerick Miller thank you! ^^ i sure will!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahhaa, aww that is one pampered kitty! Bless. Glad I stumbled across your little corner of the web :)

    And if you're ever passing through my blog, do say hi :)

    Kerry (from Kerralina)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Kerry Provenzano haha i try not to spoil her but i just can't help it lol. thank you! sure will!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww so cute! Our cat is like our little baby :) I love the first picture lol check my blog out at http://justinawho.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Justina Marie haha thank you! ^^ i sure will!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara