Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Loreal Natural brunettes color riche lipstick in the shade 231 - Review





*Gifted to me and the shade number is 231*

I love my nudes and this is great to add to my ever growing collection of nude lipsticks.
This is my first Loreal lipstick and i am quite impressed.
The packaging is gold and is presented in a sleek and professional way.
The Loreal logo is imprinted in the lipstick which adds a nice personal touch.
The pictures don't really capture the nude colour perfectly but to describe the colour it is more of a browney nude with a lovely satin finish.
It has this light candy scent which i am loving and i found the lip colour to be moisturising and it doesn't give you the concealer lips look. I am looking forward to trying more subtle colours from this range if any. It is £8 per lipstick and since it is Loreal it is not the cheapest in drugstore make up.

I heart this lipstick! and when your in Superdrug or Boots do give these lipsticks a swatch!





3 comments:

  1. Wow nice nude i need to try this. My favorite nude at the moment is NYC 410 (Plum Rum) but I think i found my favorite nude now. Thank you huni for this review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi is it possible to do a review on the smash box photo finish foundation primer.It's now available in the UK exclusively at Boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Shedika hiiiiiiiiiiiii! ^^ lol don't you remember that you gifted me this on my bday with the other 2 loreal products lol ooo i have not tried any nyc lipsticks but i will swatch em if am in superdrug/boots, i will try my level best i have heard good things about smashbox xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara