Saturday, 1 December 2012

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish - Review







Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish starter kit* £14.25

This is another product which I've heard so many many good things about. I have never tried a Liz Earle product before but i am glad that this particular product is the first! The cleanser comes in a little blue bag with 2 muslin cloths and a info card including directions on how to use it.
I would recommend getting the starter kit if it's your first time. The bag is rather useful as I tend to use it as a toiletry bag for those marvellous travelling days :)
The 2 muslin cloths are really big and are a little more abrasive which I like because I do tend to have dry skin in some areas and therefore the cloths really do give me a great exfoliation.

Before using the C&P, I used to take all my makeup off with the Simple toner and cleanser with cotton pads. I do feel that this has made ALOT of difference to my skin.
I use one pump which is enough for my whole face. I apply it and massage it all over. Next I run a muslin cloth under warm water and wring it out slightly. I let the C&P sit for about 1 minute before polishing it with the cloth. Once all the cleanser has been removed I run the cloth under warm water again and just got over my skin gently to make sure everything has gone! I then rinse the cloth a third time and hang it on the radiator to dry out for the next use.
The cleanser definitely has quite a strong spa like smell which I like. The end result: my skin is feeling refreshed, soft, radiant and my dry patches have gone!

I really do love this product and I am so happy I received it. I honestly do recommend this product. 

Have you tried this? And what were your thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara