Monday, 31 December 2012

La Roche-Posay Mattifying Moisturizer - Review





 Long time no blogpost!
I am back finally to review some more of the La Roche-Posay goodies, i think i am a third way through all of the products (that have been reviewed)
This product is in the 'Effaclar' range of products from La Roche-Posay and they are specially formulated to help oily skin with imperfections. Perfect for me and i had high expectations for this so lets see how i got on...

This product should stop oily skin looking shiny by slowing the production of sebum and it should leave your skin feeling smooth, matte and intensely moisturized whilst tightening pores and restoring the balance in your skin (alot to handle for a moisturizer!)

I was very pleased with this product and it lived up to my expectations, I have had it on now for nearly 4 hours and I've just felt my nose and cheeks and I've got next to no oil breakthrough whatsoever. It is the perfect base for makeup.
I found that when i was using my Elizabeth Arden day cream i had to wait a while and then apply my foundation but with this there is no need to wait :)
 It made my skin just feel really silky and nicely moisturized without being over-heavy. It's pretty much fragrance free but it would of been nicer if there was a slight fragrance. 
You can buy this from Boots for £13.50.

Have you tried anything from the 'Effaclar' range?

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I really want to try some of the La Roche-Posay products but am always sceptical of trying new things. Have you tried the cleanser and toner too? If so how did you get on? xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Gemma Talbot thank you ^^ its fun to try otherwise you will never know then you might end up loving the product, which i am. So far i have been enjoying this brand its top notch! i loved using the moisturizer, i have not tried the toner yet. I still have a fair amount of samples to review hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara