Sunday, 23 December 2012

La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Serum - Review







Hydra phase intense serum is a gel treatment for re hydrating your skin. It leaves your skin plumped,more radiant,fresh and moisturized! The texture of the gel is smooth and it applies really well! It stays on the skin for awhile, It actually feels very refreshing when you apply it, it has a lovely lightweight texture that's not sticky or greasy. If you have oily skin like me you can use this serum instead of moisturizer and if you have dry skin you can use it under your moisturizer for extra moisture. If you want to make it even more refreshing? then pop it in the fridge! ^^

It is ideal for daytime wear under makeup for a no mid-afternoon oiliness or shininess. It is paraben-free and infused with hyaluronic acid. It also contains a high concentration of La Roche-Posay thermal spring water, which is said to have therapeutic and anti-inflammatory benefits. I like using it under a moisturizer or a BB cream during the day because it's non-greasy and absorbs quickly.

I absolutely love it! It does such a great job of hydrating, and keeps my skin looking hydrated and plump. I am dehydrated and oily in some places on my face and this product gives such good hydration that my skin has cut back significantly on it's oil production.
Worth checking out! 
Here the link - website



2 comments:

  1. This looks like such a lovely product! I always find it difficult finding serums that work but aren't too expensive and this looks perfect!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Fushiaforest i loved using it, it may work for you too! don't forget to check out their website :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara