Saturday, 22 December 2012

La Roche Posay Dermo Cleanser - Review



Hello lil birdie... ignore my phone charm :p

Welcome to the first of many sample reviews of the La Roche Posay skincare samples collection.
I firstly wanted to try out the cleanser and see how well the cleansing properties worked for my skin.
The cleanser was not too thick in consistency and sadly there is was scent (would of been great if it had some spa like scent but oh well) i dabbed it on some cotton wool pads and got cleansing away...
My skin felt very refreshed and the cleanser was great at picking up traces of make up, dirt and oiliness if any.

The product is really creamy and rich, it spread easily and almost 'sinks' into your skin. Afterwards my skin felt soft and clean. 
My skin also did not feel tight because at the moment because of our current wintry weather my skin is more dry than usual so this would be great for dry skins since this has the hydration factor.
For me, it cleanses my skin enough and doesn't clog my pores - but on the other hand I rarely have clogged pores and break-outs. If you do, I would test this cleanser first as it is quite rich in texture.
I loved using this and so i would recommend this to all who are looking for a cleanser. Check it out here - website

2 comments:

  1. I was looking for a good beauty blog to follow and I am so glad I found you! I love learning about new products :)

    livelizloves.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Elizabeth martinez aww thank you for your kind words :) following you back ^^ keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara