Monday, 24 December 2012

All of our favorites - Make up products and skincare

Beautysets - Beauty Bloggers best picks

I have made a little collage of what could be EVERYONE'S favorite beauty products.
I am constantly seeing these products on other blogs and since i have tested nearly all of the products i would have to say that I cannot imagine a reason why these products could not be a staple in one's make up bag.
I would recommend each and every product that is shown and all of the products are of high quality and worth every penny.

Do you agree on my chosen items? what is your favorite beauty product from above?

10 comments:

  1. I love Essie nail polishes and Revlon lip butters
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Dose of glam :D they are very popular, i love em too! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I don't actually have many of the above but I do love the Essie Nail Varnishes. My favs this year have been the Urban Decay Naked Palette and Real Technique Makeup Brushes :D
    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love seeing uk beauty products!! y'all have some awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @cato805 thank you! i still have not used the naked palette :( i must be missing out on alot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Elle Sees likewise! i love seeing US products same we don't have physicians formula or covergirl :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Essie! I'm a new follower from the GFC Collective. You have a lovely blog. :)

    -Logan
    www.southernsunflowersandcoffeebeans.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am addicted to the Lip Butters too! New Sub here from The May Issue Blog Hop. Excited to read more...check out my blog and maybe we can geek out on makeup together!

    xx Andee www.shabbykitteh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ The Cantrell's :) thank you for your kind words! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Andrea McCave :) thank you! hahaha sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara