Saturday, 17 November 2012

Picture tutorial - hair - how to use Macadamia oil

Hey everyone!
I have some great news, since i like making picture tutorials alot, i have used this clever lil program to help make my tutorials look fun, fresh and easy to read. I will be doing alot of them and let me know if you are liking them. This first one is about Macadamia oil. I received a little dinky bottle to test and since i have not used it before I was looking forward to seeing the results because my hair needed some TLC. Note: A review of the product will follow after.

Beautysets - for hair - how to use macadamia oil


6 comments:

  1. Looks very goood

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Georgina Goodman thanks for the feedback! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Mike i make haha thank you! thanks alot for your kind words! sure why not!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just used Argan oil in my hair. It definitely makes a difference.

    I am also your newest follower from themayissue.com blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @themayissue :) i have never used argan oil before, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara