Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Performance Colors blusher in plummy - review






I was recently sent a gorgeous full sized blusher from Performance Colors and as you know I am a huge fan of this brand because of the high quality and scent in the products.
I have always wanted to try a rosy mauve/purple toned blush but i was so confused as to which one to try so this was the perfect time to experiment and see if I really like it and if the shade suited me or not.
This shade somewhat reminds me of the Nars sin shade and that too is gorgeous and a little similar to plummy.
The packaging feels professional with the see through lid and a shiny black pot with an easy to grip and screw able lid .
In terms of pigmentation,it is great and the shade is build able until you feel that you have enough colour on your cheeks.
Plummy also contains mini sparkles and shimmer that really draws attention to your cheeks.
I felt that this shade is great on my skintone, i love how it isn't the regular 'safe' colour to use because pinks and corals are usually the go to shade.
The product is really blendable, soft to touch and it is totally weightless.
I found the wear to be on average a good 5 - 7 hours depending on weather, your skin type and possibly other circumstances.
Again like with all the Performance Colors products, it had the signature yummy vanilla scent.
This is a softer version of an actual deep mauve shade so if you are wanting to try a soft plum shade then i suggest that you try this.

Check out Performance colours here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara