Monday, 12 November 2012

Performance Colors blusher in Bloom - review






Blusher in Bloom*
I have yet another instalment of Performance Colors, but hey! I am really enjoying the products from this brand.
This is another blusher entitled Bloom.When I see this blusher it really reminds me of spring (UK winter please hurry up!)
This is a lovely warm coral pink with gold shimmers.
This is such a nice blusher to wear, it is comfortable to wear and doesn't carry any weight, blends like a dream and the pigmentation is great and build able.
This is now one of my favorite blushers in my collection simply because it is long lasting, the colour gives my complexion a radiant boost and the scent smells scrummy too!
This shade will look great on all skintones.
Performance Colors products are all hand made to the highest quality and are worth checking out!

check it out here

13 comments:

  1. Looks awesome. Where did you get it from? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Maya check out the link on the check it out here bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you blog name is so cute :) Following GFC http://plushpinkallure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty colour :)

    Following from the bbloggers blog hop :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love blushes in this color!! I think it comes very close to milani luminous & elf candid coral!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Plush pink allure haha thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ sammycx i do agree on that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Janine this is my first blusher in this shade because i tend to go for pinks, i have a new fave now ^^ wow i haven't checked those blushers out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog! I'm a new follower, and it would be great if you would follow back.

    Thanks,
    Gina

    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Gina thank you! sure no problemo ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this colour! FOund you on blog hop! New follower:)
    Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Brittany D it sure is! :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara