Monday, 5 November 2012

Our tiny bees lipbalm - review





I received this cute package from Our tiny bees and revealed inside was a lip balm. The packaging itself is so innovating and environmentally friendly!
The lip balm tin is the standard silver which i am sure is also made of recycled material, it's easy to open unlike other lipbalms that are too small and harder to grip.
The amount of lip balm you get is 15g which is more than enough, it has more product then the lush lipbalms.
This lipbalm actually came at the right time because as you know the weather in the UK is getting colder which means chapped lips and drier skin (great!) I do hate vaseline because of the fact that it has petroleum and it gives off a shiny finish which i do not like in lipbalms.
This gives a matte finish which i am really happy about and the scent is of natural honey without the extra flavourings though it would of been nice if it smelt more good but i guess they wanted this product to be natural in every possible way.
This lipbalm only contains 3 ingredients and that is almond oil, beeswax and honey. That is as complex as it will get.
I absolutely love this lipbalm because my chapped lips have vanished and it has left my lips feeling soft and smooth too!

check out the website here!


14 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely, I love how it has only three ingredients too. I hate Vaseline, just the thought of it makes me shudder!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this review. I'm always in the market for a new lip balm.

    Found you from the blog hop. Newest follower, darlin!

    xo
    SEL
    growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ emily has dimples i know right!? simpler products are way better. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ sel me too! i love lipbalms more, thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMg i love their packaging! Super cute.

    bloglovetherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ bloglovetherapy haha it sure is! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Ashley Elizabeth thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for checking out my blog dear! You got an amazing one here! :) Following, keep in touch Xo

    http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Denise Anne Go thank you so much! sure will ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've seen this lip balm a few times and wondered about getting it so thanks for this review :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ lolly i definitely recommend it, give it a try am sure you will like it too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara