Thursday, 22 November 2012

Leather nails?! SAY WHAT!?


Images taken from Google

There is yet ANOTHER nail trend that will be sweeping across the nation and that is leather nails. This will be the new spring summer 2013 trend and to be honest i am liking the look of this.

Nails inc have invented a new nail polish that is glossy when applied but when dried it will look as if it has a leathery texture.The collection(many shades to choose from!) also includes 4 crystal skull embellishments and glue so that you can create a unique nail art! 
Price? £25 for a kit and £12 for an individual nail polish. A pop.

What are your thoughts on this??

12 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these yet! I am not really sure how I feel about them..I'll have to try em out!
    Brittney
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love them, especially with those skulls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the skulls look great, love love the look
    £19 is a bit much though? the leather texture can be achieved through pressing a textured surface on a semi dry nail then just top off with a clear varnish maybe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What will they come up with next?? I feel like the matte,suede, and this (from the looks of the photos) all look very similar. However I do love matte...so who knows maybe I will love this!! But now for 19 pounds!! Oh my!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Brittney D when i saw the pic i was actually thinking how can they not run out of ideas yet lol but it does look interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Beautilicious Blogger same! looks great doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Viel Fernandez i totally agree, it is pricey. Though i just found out the real price from another blogger. For a single polish the price is not that bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Kat haha i know right?! and there are many more to come which had me thinking the same! i prefer matte too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Sharina haha that was my reaction too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this trend! :)

    Natasha Carly x
    prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Pretty little Elves :) it is totally different which is why i love it :) and am sure many more will love it too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara