Monday, 26 November 2012

Geranium Rose soap from the Visionary Soap Company - review



Since rose is one of my favourite scents, i was really excited to use this and to see if these soaps are something to rave about.
Their organic soaps are made using the traditional cold process method and have 60% Fairtrade ingredients in them when the requirement to actually be certified as Fairtrade is only 2% so they are hugely above from what is needed.

Each soap comes in at approx 100g and is made using Fairtrade certified oils and butters along with essential oils to give them a real kick. They are soft soaps which lather up really easily with a bit of warm water – great for the sink, bath or even shower. 
They’re £3.69 each and there are eight scents to choose from. The packaging has a natural/organic feel and the geranium smelt delish almost like turkish delight but with a more rosey scent, it contains geranium essential oils and pink rose petals so as well as smelling great it looks good too and I just love handmade anything, this really reminds me of handmade paper and how you can see flower petals through the paper, cute!
I would really recommend this soap, if you are looking for something different to try and if love rose scents then grab one of these!

check it out here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara