Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Geranium Rose bath melt from the Visionary Soap Company - review





Geranium Rose Bath Melt*

In all honesty i have never used a bath melt before because i use a traditional liquid bubble bath  but i know i have been missing out on this!
This bath melt is a mixture of fairtrade certified shea butter, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), citric acid, pelargonium graveolens and organic rose petals. When you throw the bath melt in the bath or under warm running water, the shea butter melts and disperses in the water, along with the essential oils and it looks as if you've sprinkled the rose petals in the water, The water is fragranced perfectly and looks lush too!
 The bath melts are soft and crumbly so each bath melt can be halved and can be used twice,it is extremely moisturising. 
Using this in the bath was so relaxing and it made my skin feel so soft. So soft that it made me feel as if i have baby smooth skin.
The bath melt contains 37% fairtrade ingredients and the minimal requirement to be certified is a mere 5% so they are well above the recommended. 
I am really enjoying these products and i love how nothing is artificial and its nice to know that other handmade products companys exist other than lush.

For a bag of 6 bath melts, the price is £9.95 and i think it is so worth it because remember! you can half each one so technically your buying it for the price of 12.
Here is the link - Bath melts



2 comments:

  1. great post!


    paigeypumpkin.blogspot.co
    I am currently hosting a few giveaways and I thought you may want to check them out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Paige thank you! i sure will! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara