Saturday, 10 November 2012

English rose cosmetics - bright eyed and bushy tailed eye cream - review

Sadly the box got all crumply! while being delivered! but the pot was intact (phew)



Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed Eye Cream* £13 

 I received this a while back but i didn't want to review this until I used this for a fair amount of time and to actually see any differences to my under eye area.
The english rose collection is presented within a old school vibed pink and white packaging
and screams out vintage! which is very up my street.

It states on the website that...
"Luxuriously light eye cream that sinks in quickly, and delivers visible results from high tech natural based actives. Cytobiol™ Lumin Eye – clinically proven to reduce bags, dark circles, puffy eyes whilst firming, Sodium Hyaluronate – reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, Active Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – anti-oxidant, moisturisation, anti-aging, Allantoin – soothes skin and promotes cell regeneration, Creatine – boost cellular energy to increase collagen production."

I have been using this for over a week in conjunction with my Elizabeth Arden night cream and i have actually seen a reduction in puffiness and dark circles.
 It has a delicate rose scent that does not irritate the skin or eyes.
Though the cream looks thick it is very light and quick absorbing which is a plus! 
This eye cream is great because it covers all the important aspects that we all want in an eye cream! this actually works and is worth every penny.

Check it out here

5 comments:

  1. Interesting!! I have been thinking about getting eye cream lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, the packaging is so cute.
    Lovely blog btw.
    Found your blog through the #bbloggers blog hop.
    Sadia
    @Stylinspire blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kat eye creams are so important and i would really recommend this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Justagirl thank you ^^ i shall follow back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - I've brought some strong little postal boxes - which should stand up to the Royal Mail a bit better.
    Karin, English Rose Cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara