Sunday, 11 November 2012

China Glaze for Cirque du Soleil winter 2012



China Glaze are teaming up with Paramount Pictures for their newest collection of nail polish shades that are inspired by the upcoming 3-D film, “Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away” which arrives in cinemas in late December.

I feel that this really captures the spirit of Cirque du Soleil and this collection can satisfy everyone's tastes because this has brights, glitters and a light shade.
The one polish that really catches my attention is the whirled away polish, it is so lush and it has my favourite colour combination, black and white! i am sure this will be a quick seller.

This collection launches nationwide on 1st of December, in the UK. Sallys will be a popular place to be on the 1st and i can guarantee that!

Are you looking forward to this collection?





7 comments:

  1. whirled away looks awesome!!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Vicky Hoang i know right! i love it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent seen this collection preview yet and it looks great! The sparkly shades look really pretty and that blue in the front.
    I am your newest follower from my Bright Side Blog Hop, thanks for joining!
    -Kristin
    meetmeonthebrightside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. want this collection! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Kristin it does indeed! the colours are fab! thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Niki haha ^^ lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara