Friday, 9 November 2012

Cherry Baby Jewellery - review




Star charm ring*   bird ring*

Recently i was sent some jewellery from a UK online accessories boutique called Cherry Baby. I am loving rings at the moment and i even got to choose the rings that i liked :)
I used to love jewellery with charms on but then i went off the phase, i guess now i am loving the whole charm look again (hehe) this is a beautiful dainty little ring, with a small silver star attached. How nice!
I am loving cute pastely (that is not a word) things at the moment and i was instantly attracted to this cute blue bird ring, i love the whole handpainted feel and i guess rings like these can really put an outfit together. I have always been the accessories type of person.

If you like what you see than head on over to the website here


4 comments:

  1. how cute really love the bird ring
    http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bird ring is so cute! Checking out their website as we speak xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Lizzie it is soo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im pleased the rings are loved so much. You can also find CB on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr & Pinterest. Free P&P Worldwide/UK avail & A free pair of earrings with all online orders over £10 in the run up to christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara