Thursday, 15 November 2012

Being M.I.A recently

Hi lovies,

I have to apologise for not publishing any blog posts lately because at the moment my schedule has become hectic since I have started taking classes in Islamic studies and the classes are intense so it requires more time. This does not mean that my blog will be pushed back, my blog is important too. I will still try to publish daily because I have alot of samples/bought products to review.
I will never stop blogging because I have lately been getting more and more followers which means everyone is enjoying my reviews and I appreciate everyone's comments and support.
In a day or two i promise you will see a sparkling new blogpost.

Hope you all are having a great week <3 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you're taking Islamic studies!?! Are you Islamic, or are you just interested in the religion? I want to move to the Middle East next year and work with Muslim women there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Islamic studies sounds amazing. Can't wait to hear more.

    Aloha "hopping" by a little late to say "hi". I wanted to personally invite you to to join An Aloha Affair. It's a sweet gathering of creative souls. We'll mingle and grow and share our work so that we can get to know each other in meaningful ways. I'd love it if you'd join us, 'save ya a spot?...

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ash louise :) i am a muslim but i need to gain more knowledge because islam facinates me :) that sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Nicole Buckingham :) thank you! that sounds interesting, i have followed you back, nice blog ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara