Monday, 8 October 2012

Sleek blush in Pixie Pink - review







I am backkk! Ready with more reviews! 
I feel like i have lately reviewed ALOT of blushers lately and well... here's another one! I just recently bought this from Superdrug, I was looking for the ultimate pink blush that can give my complexion a natural flush and to add another shade of pink to my blusher collection.
Pixie Pink is a cool toned barbie pink and it can look scary in the pan because it is quite bright and pigmented.
The texture is of a soft, buttery type. It also blends very nicely and easily. It has a very high pigmentation, but you can make it as bright or as subtle as you would like as it is very buildable. This lasts pretty much all day without touch ups on my combination to oily skin.
Little goes along way with this product and you really need a little bit to create the perfect blushed cheeks.
I also like the size and packaging of this small compact. Easy to travel with and to keep in your make up bag. The packaging is plastic and sturdy with a mirror in the top half. There is a slightly rubbery feel to the packaging which gives it a little bit of high-end feel to it.
The price is £4.49 for 8g of product, available at Superdrug or Sleek's website 

4 comments:

  1. this pink blush is super cute - love the vibrancy of the colour!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anthea :) I know right?! ^^ sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Tanesha-Marie :) i agree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara