Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Revlon sheer color gloss - my review






I forgot to mention that this is the shade sheerly blossom 07, I would like to mention that I like how this is perfect for on the go, these twisty applicators are cool but you have to be so careful for when you are twisting the product out the first time. Mine was taking ages and then I was left with all this product that was on the applicator and I had no idea what to do with it, since it was alot I couldn't use it.
Apart from that this delivers a great  wet looking glitzy gloss, the pigmentation is great! this is a nice, cool toned fushia, It is not sticky but the lasting power is so so and it would need regular touch ups.
Overall this is a good product, Revlon never fails to disappoint. 

2 comments:

  1. It looks great, nice colour too! I found you through the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Megalolz I agree,thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara