Tuesday, 2 October 2012

New blue ombre hair - By Sharee boutique


Paper towels at the ready!


What a great way to jazz up your hair without committing to hair dye & bleaching that can damage your hair.
Sharee boutique sell a wide range of coloured hair chalk and coloured gel.
I was kindly sent two colours to try, a cobalt blue which i was drawn to first and a fire engine red.
I received the package which was very well wrapped and i was also sent a sheet of instructions on how to use it.
Was very straightforward but with chalk it makes you hair coarse and dry but only for the time that it is on your hair, once you wash it out your hair will go back to it's original state.
This was a fun experience and great for those who wish to try the ombre look without commitment.
Because of my hair being so dark and thick i had to wet my hair alot in order for the colour to show but it depends on your hair type. For some it may not be needed.
The most important thing is to use a heated appliance and hairspray to lock in the colour till you wash your hair.
TIP: brush through the colour (once applied)various amount of times to achieve a smooth gradient look.

check out Sharee Boutique here 


2 comments:

  1. that looks great! I love the ombre hair but I'm too scared to dye it myself ha! I got these instead - I&K dip dye hair extensions They’re available at Hairtrade.com and there's some gorgeous colours. I got the dark to blonde one and they look fab! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ T90 Kate thank you! ^^ aww thanks for the link, i like to experiment with my hair but no way am i damaging it! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara